12.20.2011

18/12/2011 - my open house ^^

 Today is my open house ^^
feel so happy ~ and dear bii dear jing want come my house stay overnight ^^
afternoon 4.++ pm  with my mom and sis go salon cut hair and treatment
 


my new hair ;p

5.++pm  jing and bii come to find me ;p 
we back home together !! 

she sot le xD
BLAH BLAH BLAH ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my open house star at 7++ pm ;p
me and my dear unbiological sisters go eat food ;p
waw~ so many ppl ;o
hahaha !
i'm feel little unhappy ~:( bacause my hoong at work ~ want wait him finish work :(
hmmmm~~~
but hoong's dad ,mom  and bro have coming ;D
so 
nervous ><
aiyor ~ i forget my dear friend ady ><
sry oh ><
hahahahaha !











HAPPY FAMILY!!!! ♥

blah blah ~~~~lazy write :P

we say want drink drunk tonight :P
wooooo !!!
i love beer !!!
Damn love !!!
Heineken is my favorite !!
nice !! 
wine is me take geh xD




dear bii 


yappii !!


2 sha po 


wooo 






dear jing 


dear sis 


naugthy cousin 


my gugu 


my mimiky 

dear jing dear bii 

11.30++ pm my hoong come back !!
kiat they come too ;p
hahaha !
tonight we drink 7 more heineken ;p 


yeah!!!



love this 

my boy 

hahahaha !
DRINK DRUNK DRUNK !!!!

2.00++pm they back home ~ ><
we clean the house together ;D
thank bii chin  jing low  !!!

they are good sis !!!
we just like a one big family :P 

clean clean clean ~

finish lurrr!!
We go sleep together xD
Happiness !!

THE END 

沒有留言:

張貼留言