12.13.2011

12/12 with family go out ♥

HoHo ....    
I love this day so muchh ~~~~ ^-^

Because I long time didn't go out with my family ady ~~ 
 

We go THE MINES buy CNY SHIRT  ^^
Feel so good :P


dear sis  



dear bro  


 dear Bro  

Haha ;p
We  arrive at 5.++ in the '' THE MINES''

Blah~~Blah~~Blah ~

We buy shirt ~bag~and buy the christmas tree .^-^

 Feel very Happy and high,, heehee ;p

Because first time we celabrate the christmas ~ 


Tatal ; RM 270.++ :O
Thankyou MY MOM and DAD ^^

I love that dress,, at SUB buy geh ,,very Expensive ;o

RM 159 only one ;o

Scared me ><

My sis buy 2shirt RM200++ ;o
OMG!!!
I love SUB !!!
There many beautiful shirt !!!
Hoho :P

Finish buy the shirt ~ then we go eat dinner :P
 
Kenny Rogers ROASTERS !!

Yummy yummy !! ;3
Eat finish ~then we go home !!

I love today so much !!!
One big family ~ 
 



沒有留言:

張貼留言